Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Talkative Tuesdays!

YAY! Another theme day!

On Talkative Tuesdays, I'm going to post a picture and a quote and tell you what they mean to me :)

&&&& in response I hope you tell me what you think also <3


"The journey of 1000 miles begins with one step."



I love this quote because in order to achieve anything in life or get anywhere you have to make that one step.
The journey could be a long journey or even just a trip to the store.
Either way, you have to take one step and then follow through with another.
If you never take that one step, then you'll never get anywhere :)

Creating this blog was a step for me and I hope this "journey" can continue to inspire myself as well as others.

Share your thoughts with me!

Optimistically, Bethany Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment