Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Characters :)

So...I just finished prompt #1 :)))
If you don't want to look at the other post ...here it is:
List at least half a dozen people you know who interest you enough to write about them.         
Describe why you find them interesting.
If you want, re-create them as fictional characters.
Making up new names and changing some aspects of their personalities, but leaving the real people pretty much as they are.




Here are my 6 people: You may know them and you may not :D

#1: I will be calling her "Annelise"
She is beautiful in every single way.
Funny, smart, loved by almost everyone they meet, and perfect handwriting...
Her hobbies include: photography, painting, blowing bubbles, and generally being a very nice person.

If I were to show you what they would look like, without revealing who they are, {using my Internet resources} it would be something like this...



#2: I will be calling her "Willow."
She was born into a well off family but lives in a way where she doesn't brag on her wealth.
 Very nice, has an influential family, and a few close friends.

She would look something like this...



#3: I will be calling him "Scott."
He is very demanding but can be nice at times.
Has gone through a few relationship problems but can be relied upon in an important situation.


No picture...couldn't find one to my liking...SORRY.


#4: I will be calling her "Clarissa."
I'm not sure how to describe her...
She has many secrets but loves everyone she ever meets.
Has many close friends.
Is one of the funniest people you will ever meet.




#5: I will call her "Libby."
She is a spoiled rotten brat who always gets what she wants...she lives off her daddy's money.
She is "loved" by everyone (but mostly because of her unlimited resources)
Not the sharpest crayon in the box....




#6: I will call him "Christopher."

He has a problem when it comes to making decisions.
He is really smart and pretends to be happy, but in actuality he is suffering a great deal more than he lets on.


No picture for this one either...


FYI: The pictures I used do not depict exactly what this person looks like, I couldn't find photos that had the personality I wanted...but they do put a good picture in your head :))) I also didn't give you all the details about my characters, some of it is pretty confidential &&& please don't try to guess who they are... {cause you'll probably be wrong anyway} Thanks.


Now that I've done the first prompt...I'll do my next entry on the 2nd prompt....I can't wait!

This is going to be a great week!
Optimistically, Bethany Lea <3





2 comments: