Saturday, November 27, 2010

Friends

So... A while ago I made a post about things that inspire me... &&&
I have only posted about 2 or 3 of those things.

 I thought today would be the perfect day to catch up!

Something that inspires me would be...

MY FRIENDS!

From Surprise Birthday Parties...




Trying on dresses, even though we knew we were not going to buy them...

What happens after shopping {all day}...



Having Fun! Even though we were collecting important data for our science projects...




Hanging out with the bestie...even though I was actually grounded :)


Snapping fun photos at the church skate party :)))


Watching trains, eating pizza, and hanging out at the park...




Youth trips to the zoo....and acting like monkeys...


Taking photos in the fun mirror at Mickey D's :)




Hanging out after church; usually the park, and then some fast food joint...



Spending quality time with the one & only... Abigail....





 Having fun just being ourselves :))))


And finally...Having floss parties, pigging out, and watching movies...ALL DAY!

Thanks for being my friend!

Optimistically, Bethany Lea





No comments:

Post a Comment