Friday, November 5, 2010

Anger Leads to.... Baking????

Yup.
You Read The Title Right!

Anger leads to BAKING :)))

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love to bake and find it soothing, as well as very inspirational.




Here it goes...

Have you ever been really angry at someone???
I mean REALLY, REALLY ANGRY?


ok...now times that by 10.


just kidding.


Baking makes me so happy and I know that no matter how bad my day has been or how many people have upset me, that I can always..




Go home.




Open the cabinet.




Pull out the flour, sugar, and vanilla extract...




And create something that can hopefully brighten one person's day :)


By baking when I'm angry, I hope to make someone else happy and to make them feel a little better inside.

I transform all that anger into (what I call) that
"warm little fuzzy feeling."



When I see someone else smile, I almost immediately forget what made me upset in the first place.


By the time the second bite of whatever dessert I make is taken, I throw away all those angry feelings and "forgive & forget" <3





I can't believe I didn't put BAKING on my last post about what inspires me.

Well, Baking definitely should be at the top of that list!

Optimistically, Bethany Lea



P.S. You should bake something for someone today.

{I already have} ;)

2 comments:

  1. Whoo five posts, keep going!! oh by the way, you should bring your anger pastries to school and share with the first person who has commented on this post. *cough* i have no idea who that is *cough* wow i seem to be a bit congested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog!!! I love you.

    ReplyDelete