Thursday, November 25, 2010

Book of the Month: December

So, as most of you know...
I was given the idea to do a "book of the month" :)))
I started off by telling myself whoever comments on the post first can chose the book, however the winner suggested that I do a poll instead.
So, if you look at the poll on the left side of my blog...
The winner was Pride and Prejudice with 4 votes followed closely by The Invisible Man with 3 votes.

So, the book of December is
Pride and Prejudice :)))



So we will begin reading the book on
 December 1st (which is a Wednesday), and discuss the chapters that were assigned on the Saturday of the same week.

So I made a reading schedule, but it could change...depending on the holidays <3

Week 1:
Chapters 1, 2, and 3.
That gives you a chapter a day :)
And then the discussion will take place on Saturday the 4th.
I'll make a post about the chapters, with a few good questions. Also, for those who were not able to follow along, I'll also put up a summary.

Week 2:
 Chapters 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11.
I know this is a big difference from week 1, but I wanted to end at a good discussion point :)
There are 8 Chapters &&&
 discussion will be on Saturday the 11th.


Depending on how weeks 1 and 2 go...I hope that in the following weeks, we will have many more chapters to discuss.

This is so exciting...
but in order for this "book club" to work, people will have to comment ;D


I know this is going to be great!

Optimistically, Bethany Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment