Wednesday, February 1, 2012

29 Day Challenge: February 1st

Since today is the beginning of a new month, I thought it would be fun to challenge myself to write a new blog post each day :)

Here is a list of the 29 themes that I will be posting pictures of and blogging about...

1. Me
2. What I Wear
3. Clouds
4. Favorite Color
5. Childhood Memory
6. Something New
7. Technology
8. Faceless Self Portrait
9. Something I Made
10. Something Fun
11. Close-Up
12. From A Distance
13. Flowers
14. Someone I Love
15. My Shoes
16. What I Ate
17. On The Shelf
18. In My Bag
19. What I Read
20. Where I Sleep
21. Pretty Patterns
22. Trees
23. Sunset
24. A Smile
25. Something Old
26. After Dark
27. Daily Routine
28. Purchased
29. In Motion




Here are some crazy facts about me for my first blog post in February.... <3

If you were to ask me what fictional character I would want to switch lives with, I wouldn't answer with Elizabeth Bennett from Pride & Prejudice... I would answer with Bilbo Baggins from The Lord of The Rings :)

One of my favorite quotes is....“A room without books is like a body without a soul.” Marcus Tullius Cicero

A few of the songs that I would want to be included on the soundtrack of my life would be Sweet Dreams (the Marilyn Manson version), Enchanted by Taylor Swift, & I Won't Back Down by Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers :)


Thanks For Reading!
Tomorrow, there will be a new post!!!! :)

Optimistically, Bethany Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment