Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Vintage...


So ...Over break I had a bunch of free time.......

 I made a writing journal with some vintage paper and lace :)



It was so easy to make and I write in it ALL THE TIME!



I made it out of an old composition notebook....
Step 1 was to pick out the paper to cover it with and any other accents that I wanted. :)

Then.... I hot glued the paper to the front and back covers of the composition notebook and painted over it with glitter :)



My next step was to glue on some vintage lace....



I punched holes in the front and back cover so that I would have a way to tie it closed :)


It was fun, easy, and inexpensive!

 It's definitely a project that anyone can do!!!



 I can't wait to share more of the crafts that I made while on Christmas vacation!!!! :)))

Optimistically, Bethany Lea <3

No comments:

Post a Comment