Sunday, January 22, 2012

Second Helpings, Anyone????

 I am officially moved in for my 2nd semester of college. :))))

I am so ready to start my classes and hang out with my suitemates.

Even though I can't wait to start my 2nd semester, I'm glad that I had 5 weeks for Christmas break! :)

Going on Wal-Mart dates with Andrea, making crafts, staying up late, and watching movies with my sister are a few of the things that I did over break....



We have the best time at Wal-Mart!!! :)




I wrapped an old coffee can with vintage paper...My new pencil holder :)


My Christmas break would have been so boring without my sister, she always knows how to make me laugh. Rabecca is my VERY BEST FRIEND :))))


Thanks for reading! I will be posting soon about some of the things I made over Christmas break. That coffee can was just a preview... ;)



Optimistically, Bethany Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment