Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 10: Babysitting :)

This post is supposed to be about something fun.

In my opinion, one of the most fun things to do is babysit.

 :))))

Kids have such wild imaginations and loads of energy!

This weekend I had two separate opportunities to babysit, I was so excited!!!!

On Friday night, I was able to babysit at church with Andrea :)

We have some of the greatest times together...


We had a coloring contest and got to watch
Veggie Tales :)


Then last night, I got to babysit two of the cutest boys ever!


While everyone else was out celebrating Valentine's weekend...

 I was building a pillow fort, making magnets, and sharing a million laughs with two of the best boys ever! <3

Thanks for reading my blog!

Optimistically, Bethany Lea <3

No comments:

Post a Comment