Tuesday, February 7, 2012

American Woman

My favorite childhood memory..... Oh my goodness!
 It's so hard to decide!

These pictures are from 6th grade. :) My sister and I used to dress up like we were rock stars and make our teddy bears dance to 'American Woman' by Guess Who.

We though classic rock music was the coolest thing ever....


Wanna know a secret????

My sister and I still LOVE classic rock and usually listen to it when we're together :)

We've just out grown the dress-like-a-rock-star-phase. ;)

Sometimes I just wish that I could go back and relive those moments....

What's YOU'RE favorite childhood memory?



I'm sorry I didn't blog when I was supposed to this week....
 Balancing school and work can be so crazy!

Anywho, I'll make up for it by posting some more today <3

Thanks for reading!


Optimistically, Bethany Lea <3

No comments:

Post a Comment