Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Wardrobe :)

Today is the 2nd day of my 29 day challenge :)

This post is about what I wear...

Instead of posting about what clothes I wear, I am posting about jewelry and other accessories <3


I bought this hair accessory holder at a yard sale for 50 cents!!!!
It is one of my favorite things. :)

I love to wear bows and headbands, so this is the perfect organizing tool for my dorm room.



I also love to wear necklaces and rings....however, in this picture my favorite necklace and ring are missing because I am currently wearing them. :)

Don't get me wrong....I love clothes...but, I felt that my readers could learn a little bit more about me from these pictures of hair accessories and jewelry. :) 

I mean, how much could you learn about me from pictures of blue jeans and t-shirts???


Thanks for reading!!!!

I'll be posting again tomorrow!

Optimistically, Bethany Lea <3

No comments:

Post a Comment