Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New Chapters :)

This week has gone by a little slow....
Last weeks book discussion was off to a good start. 
We discussed a question for each chapter from 1 - 6.
I'm going to assign the next chapters! :)

So since last week we discussed chapters 1-6, this time we should do a little catching up. This book has quite a few chapters and will probably take more than a month to read, dealing with the holidays and other events :)

So I'm assigning chapters 7-10!
I know what you're thinking, and it is only 4 chapters...but we won't start discussion until this Saturday, so that should give you plenty of time to read all 4 chapters :)

This discussion will be much like the previous one... I'll post a few discussion questions and let you know my opinion. I'll also post a summary to keep you updated, in case you didn't have time to follow along :)

I expect lots of comments :)



Keep Reading!

I know we can do this <3

Optimistically, Bethany Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment