Monday, December 13, 2010

Meaninful Monday #2

OK...so as most of you know, I missed the Meaningful Monday from last week....
I decided since the last Meaningful Monday was my brother, how fitting would it be for my sister to be this week!

Rabecca Danielle Jean Hicks.

Beautiful.
Artistic.
Cute as a Button.
Funny.
Sweet.
Loving.
My Sister.
My Friend.


I absolutely LOVE my sister...just in case you missed it! <3


She has seen me at my best and seen me at my worst! Either way, she still loves me...and that is what I love about her.



She is B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. in every single way :)))


Her artwork, is so unique and what she doesn't know is that I keep all the ones she throws away. I'm collecting them, because I know one day they'll mean something to her :)

We have had so many too many fun times together, and no matter how many mistakes I've made...I would never want to go back and change them; in fear of losing all of those wonderful moments with her.


She is my favorite sister...
well I guess she has to be...
seeing that she is my only sister.





These moments with Rabecca will never be forgotten.....

I know it is a possibility that I might go away to college.....

and if that happens,


I'll just have to find a way to take her with me :)


Optimistically, Bethany Lea







5 comments:

  1. I love these pictures of you and Becca. Are they the ones you got taken Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie :))) Yep, we got them taken on Saturday...it was so much fun <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your soon to be Christmas card picture :) and don't tell her but I also love your sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks...that means soo much! (oh, and she probably loves you too....but don't tell her I said that) :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog young lady. You have so much to say and make it very cool to read. I love to see how close you and Becca are. It is very sweet and I hope you keep that friendship and love near to you both. Keep the posts coming.

    ReplyDelete