Monday, December 27, 2010

Baking :)

Meaningful Monday-December 26th 2010

So about 1 hour ago I decided to bake a spice cake with buttercream icing :))))
YUMMY!


As you know baking is meaningful to me in many ways!

1. I love to bake....therefore it always puts a smile on my face :)
2. Other people love to eat....therefore it puts a smile on their faces too.
3. People make me angry and I take my anger out on people through baking <3


Now seriously, I only have 5 minutes until my cake is done :)))

I hope you can think of things on Mondays that are meaningful to you too.



Optimistically, Bethany Lea


1 comment:

  1. Dear friends(from school) I just wanted to let you know that hopefully my baking will continue when we come back from break :) I love you and miss you all <3

    ReplyDelete