Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Beauty and The Beast.

Beauty and The Beast Illness...

So due to the fact that I have been sick since Monday, I have not assigned new chapters for Pride and Prejudice yet.

As far as I'm concerned, we have read up to chapter 10...and that seems pretty good so far.
However, I know that if I take a break from discussion or reading Pride and Prejudice, that my break will last longer than planned :)

So....as far as assigning discussion chapters goes.....
This Saturday we will be discussing chapters 11 & 12.


These are two easy chapters and it is a good discussion point for how the relationship between Darcy and Elizabeth is growing :)

Keep Reading!

Optimistically, Bethany Lea


And for your enjoyment...
some great pictures from Beauty and The Beast.










<3



No comments:

Post a Comment