Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Taco & A Turkey

So, this school week has gone by really fast and I am so excited for what the rest of the semester has in store for both Erica and myself!
 :)


We had some free time this afternoon and went a little crazy with the inside jokes.....

Yes, I drew both of these pictures.....don't judge. :)


We also now have some new favorite phrases....

"Happy. What's happy? Cows are happy and they end up as Sloppy Joe's." - Pretty Little Liars

"Sit, Sit, There may be a dinner."
&
"Do you have a chicken for my table?"
- The Princess Diaries 2


Today's post was short & simple, but what would expect on a day when you have nothing better to do but draw pictures , watch movies, and play uno????




Thanks for reading my blog!

Optimistically, Bethany Lea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment