Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Friends, Dorm Changes & Date Night?

So far these past two days at college have been amazing!

I have made plenty of friends and am all loving my classes! :)


This week has definitely been very memorable and I hope that it continues to be...

Folders, Cereal Storage Bins, Cookie Dough, Whales, Hair Clips, Ice Cream..... VERY IMPORTANT things for college <3

Erica and I made a trip to Wal-Mart for a few necessary items...make that 3 trips :)


We also moved my bed from the top bunk and made our beds into an "L" shape so that we can both watch tv, lay on our beds, and see each other while we are talking.



Before & After :)
 

I also wanted to share a few pictures of some of my new friends!!! :)

Actually, they are friends with both Erica and myself....



This is one of our suitemates, Makayla.

We helped her celebrate her birthday with a Dora

the explorer cake!!!! <3

&&&&

This is Hilary, she is totally awesome and super nice.



Erica and I are having tons of fun making new friends and I hope to add more pictures of all the friends I make while at SBU.


We both have lots of homework, but thanks to IB, we are so prepared for the work load :)

I guess that program was good for something after all! ;)




As well as Wal-Mart runs, studying, making new friends, and redecorating our dorm; Erica and I have found time to stay in for the night and have dinner together for a cute little "roomie date."



:)


&&&& I know that the next few days are going to be just as much fun!!!



Optimistically, Bethany Lea <3 









No comments:

Post a Comment