Saturday, August 20, 2011

College Adventures :)

So, I skipped blogging yesterday because I had so many activities to go to, that I just didn't find the time.

Well, I am blogging tonight and wanted to share some pictures of our dorm room with you. <3







These pictures should show you a little bit about each of our personalities....we like to be creative and have fun; but at the same time, we try to stay organized. :)

Another thing that I loved about my dorm was that one of my really good friends, Andrea, left me cute little notes for me to find....As of right now I have only found a few,
but I am sure there are plenty more to find ;)




Welcome week has been a great experience and I know that this is just the beginning of a great year at SBU!


Optimistically, Bethany Lea


P.S. Many more posts to come, I promise! :)


3 comments: