Thursday, August 18, 2011

College Life!

So..... I have not blogged since I was in high school, and continued to procrastinate blogging during the summer.
 However, since today was a very, very special day for me and my dearest friend, Erica...I decided to start blogging again! :)

I just mentioned that today was a very, very special day.....well, at about 9:30 this morning, Erica and I moved in at SBU and are now living in our dorm at Leslie Hall!!!!!



If you couldn't tell, we are so excited!!!!!!!!


At first we were a bit scared and discouraged about being away from home and leaving some of our friends, but as the day went on we began to realize that this is a new chapter in our lives and that we have to face new challenges in order to be ready for what God has in store for our futures.

Overall, today was amazing and we can't wait to get on with the rest of the weekend and start classes on Monday. :)

  Always, Bethany Lea


No comments:

Post a Comment