Thursday, March 29, 2012

To Live In A Castle

If I were a princess and could live in any Disney castle, which one would I live in???

Well, let's start off by looking at each castle that the princesses live in. :)

Belle's Castle...


Aurora's Castle :)


Tiana's 'Castle'... ;)


Rapunzel's Castle...


Snow White's Castle...


Cinderella's Castle...



Jasmine's Castle...



Ariel's Castles.....haha....She is the only princess with 2!!!!
(I guess that one is technically Prince Eric's)



&



OK...so, there are other castles that I could post pictures of, but these are the castles that I like best. :)


If I were a princess, I would want to live in......
Rapunzel's Castle!!!!

It's gorgeous and the kingdom is close by. I might start to get sea sick, but it seems that almost all the castles are near a body of water.


:)


I also like Snow White's castle, I mean it's on a cliff...how cool is that???



Thanks for reading!!!

Optimistically, Bethany Lea <3

No comments:

Post a Comment