Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Favorite Kiss

Kisses, Kisses, Kisses.




I have 4 favorites....of course.
 ;)



I could go with jumping out of a boat, running through the water, tackling my guy, then kissing him.....

Sharing a plate of spaghetti and meeting for a kiss in the middle while trying to eat a piece of pasta....

Or, I could go with a magic carpet pushing my guy up to give me my first kiss......


Or, last but not least, I could have such an amazing first kiss that it sets off a display of fireworks!



I choose the first one!

This is the kiss shared by Jane & Tarzan!!!! :)


Don't get me wrong......

Lady & the Tramp, Aladdin, and Beauty & The Beast are all very romantic movies, but......

Tarzan & Jane share the cutest kiss ever!!! <3


LOVE IT!!!!



Thanks For Reading :)

Optimistically, Bethany Lea <3


No comments:

Post a Comment