Friday, March 30, 2012

Saddest Moment

This was a no-brainer!!!!

There are so many sad moments in Disney movies.....

-Bambi's Mom's Death
-Mufasa's Death
-Cinderella's Dress Being Ripped to Shreds
-Esmerelda's 'Death'
-Meg's Death
-Beast's Death
-When Sully Had to Leave Boo.


All of these moments are sad and I cry every single time that I watch The Lion King....
but , I cry even harder when I watch the final scene of  
Toy Story 3.

I hadn't started college yet, but I felt like I had a special connection with Andy and his toys.

Woody and The Gang will always have a place in my heart. <3






It was so sad when he had to leave his toys and go to college.
:(

I cried like a baby....in the theater.


Thanks For Reading!

Optimistically, Bethany Lea <3


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grSg8cd8v-Q

No comments:

Post a Comment