Thursday, April 14, 2011

Que?

"Only 7 more minutes..."

This was one of the phrases that my friend Calie said today in regards to our spanish class...

I couldn't believe it! SPANISH???
We all hate that class! Why would we be so eager to go to spanish?


Because...we had a fiesta!

One of my favorite things about school is when we get an entire class period to eat and have fun as a reward to our awesome study habits ;)


We had food from Amigos!


(Which is awesome!)

On the other hand my friends and I had the opportunity to practice our lines for our upcoming spanish play...Rapunzel!
(In about two weeks, I'll have an actual post about it :)


Anywho...today was the best spanish class ever!
I love fiestas!!!!!


Have a fantastic day!!!!!

Optimistically, Bethany Lea

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me, but wasn't there a supposed to be a picture of your favorite prince and your narrator up here? ;)

    ReplyDelete