Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 30: Missing You...

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.


I was a little scared at first to do this post because I had no idea who I wanted to write about....

Actually that's NOT true...I was a little scared because I knew I would end up writing about too many people and sharing too much information.....


Instead of someone....I'm going to do this....

Important People I miss :)))


  1. My Grandma...Ruth Ann Williams :)
  2. My Brother Ronnie.
  3. An Innocent Bethany In 1st Grade.... Who Thought Her Parents Were Superheroes :)))
  4. Rabecca....The One Who Enjoyed Spending Time With Me.
  5. MY BEST FRIEND.
 


Oh Well......
You can't change the past...you can only look forward to the future.


:)


Optimistically, Bethany Lea

2 comments:

  1. I love you Bethany and I know this isn't what you wanted but it will all work out in the end:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea...I love you too :)))

    ReplyDelete