Sunday, April 10, 2011

Once Upon A Time......

....There was a girl who was at a loss for blogging ideas.




I know it has been a while since I've blogged but I need to prioritize my ideas and gather some new ones for upcoming blog posts.


A few are:
  • My daily life...which would be a post about everything I did that day including some awesome photos...
  • I'm still deciding about bringing back meaningful mondays and talkative tuesdays.....
  • Going back to making entries in that writer's idea book and posting a few of them :)
  • A Baking theme where I bake something each week <3 (from the lovely little book my friend Calie bought me)




Anywho....Have a good week and hopefully I'll be blogging again SOON!


Optimistically, Bethany Lea


3 comments:

  1. You should do a countdown to graduation and each day write about something that you liked or didnt like about high school. You can write about classes, people, assignments, etc.

    ReplyDelete