Wednesday, September 7, 2011

College Fun :)

I had another wonderful weekend and I have been so busy that I haven't blogged in what feels like forever. :)


Well..... I have left you in the dark about what I did last week, this past weekend, and the beginning of this week.

Where to begin???

The beginning, of course :)


Makayla, Janelle, and I acted silly the entire week...that about sums up last Monday through Thursday :)


Once Friday hit, things got a little different.... Makayla, Janelle, and Erica all went home Friday night, (Erica was awesome and stayed in order to eat dinner with me) and I stayed on campus to await the much anticipated arrival of Andrea :)

&&&&
My suite mates left me cute notes before they left <3



 After watching a movie and doing all my homework, I redecorated the space above my desk with cute pictures :) By the time I was done with that I got a text from Andrea that told me she was on her way!!!!!


Then Andrea got here! I was so excited..... & we had way too much fun!! :)


After the sleepover, we went into Springfield to go watch a movie and have dinner with some friends from church :)



 Then that night from 10 pm through 1 am..... I went bowling with Calie and Paige :)




We had a blast! I even won $5 and 2 free games of bowling! What an eventful night!


Once Monday rolled around, I was really starting to miss my roommate and suite mates!

So, last night we went on a suite mate date to see a movie in Springfield :)

What gets better than dollar movie Tuesday?
Only one thing...the road trip!!!  <3


I am loving college more and more and I am so thankful that I get to be here at SBU....
making new friends, facing new challenges,
and having tons of fun! 


Thanks for reading my blog!
More posts to come.

Optimistically, Bethany Lea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment