Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 27: Bethany

Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.

Yes, the title of this post is Bethany, but I'm not talking about myself...
 :)



Bethany Mullen and I are practically family, so I chose to write about her today :)

Reminder:
She is my friend Andrea's little sister <3
...who I've known since 1st grade!
For more info...check my older blog posts :)

ANYWHO....


She is such an amazing person and I am so blessed to have her friendship in my life.

We've known each other for a VERY long time, but we didn't become friends until a few years back.

I didn't really want to get to know the little sister of one of my best friends, because at the time I thought she was a brat.

Oh my heck.....she is so incredible!



I love you Bethany! 


The best thing about having a sister
was that I always had a friend.
-Cali Rae Turner


Thanks for being my friend and my sister :)


Optimistically, Bethany Lea <3



No comments:

Post a Comment