Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 23: Darcy's Story

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.


Pride and Prejudice.....I love that book so much!!!!!


HOWEVER, I recently read a book called Darcy's Story.....



Which is my NEW FAVORITE BOOK!!!!






I couldn't believe that I had actually found a book better than Pride & Prejudice.....




Darcy's Story is a retelling of Pride & Prejudice in Mr. Darcy's perspective and the author Janet Aylmer is brilliant!




Her writing technique matches that of Jane Austen and gives you details of things just merely mentioned in Pride & Prejudice {Such as the almost-marriage of Mr. Wickham and Georgiana :)


Chapter 17: My Favorite Chapter :)))


This book is amazing!!!!!
{Just like all my followers}
:)


Optimistically,
(A Jane Austen Enthusiast)
Bethany Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment