Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Motivational Narrative

So. As my last post states...it is 2011. & my posts are going to be a bit different.
Recently someone challenged me to write a motivational narrative to someone that I cared about....
This is the result.

Be Your Best

First off...to be your best, you must do your best, and in order to do your best, YOU MUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.

Because your best is as only as good as you are.

Once you believe in yourself, you should do something new...
try new things.

ANYTHING!

Baking that new dish you've been craving
or mastering that wild fashion trend
(no matter how scary it may seem)...

Honestly, it can be anyting :)

Just remember...your best is as only as good as you are <3

Trying something new may seem scary but as long as you do it to the best of your ability.....NOTHING can stop you.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Best.
Why do I keep using the word best?

Because...your best is as only as good as you are.

One other thing.
Don't form yourself around  the expectations of others....
create your own expectations based on you being your....

BEST!
There is that word again...best.

Well, as far as I'm concerned...

I hope the word BEST haunts you for the rest of your life :)
  

Every time you look in the mirror, that word should come to your thoughts.
Because….
Your best is as only as good as you are J

ALWAYS BE YOUR BEST!

Dedicated to my loving sister, Rabecca, who never gives herself the credit she deserves.

Optimistically, Bethany Lea







1 comment:

  1. I love this :) it made me cry just a teeny bit. You, ma'am, are the BEST ;D

    ReplyDelete