Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Gallbladder Memories :)

Just to let all my followers know......

Gallbladder removal surgery was a success!
I'm feeling a little bit better and wanted to share some of the amazing things that I got <3


Chocolate Covered Strawberries :)


Roses <3


Colorful Flowers...


Stuffed Animals


& plenty of visitors :)))

I can't wait to get back to school!

Hopefully, I'll be up to blogging again...very soon :)

Have a great day!

I love you all!

Optimistically, Bethany Lea

2 comments:

  1. BETHANY!!!!!! I have been missing you, class and lunch is much more subdued since you have been gone. I was worried that you may have lost your crazy, but i have been assured by the most reliable sources that it remains intact. I hope you are feeling ok, im sure that you on heavy pain meds has to be something to see. Get better and come back to school because everyone misses you so much!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Calie! I'm sure by "reliable resources" you must mean Erica & Rabecca!????
    I still have my crazy and nothing will ever take that away from me! :) I'm recovering quite quickly...YAH! I can't wait to get back to school! I miss all of you, just as much as you miss me! <3

    ReplyDelete