Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Yes, I know...yesterday was Valentine's Day, however I didn't have anytime for blogging! I was too busy having a great time with some friends (and writing some school papers, go figure.)


I wanted to share a few pictures of some valentines I made and other fun things from yesterday <3

Homemade cupcake valentines :)


Love letter valentine's for some girls at church <3


My awesome Happy Valentine's Day! stamp :)

Bowling Night!!!!!!

 
I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day full of love and laughter!


Optimistically, Bethany Lea

2 comments:

  1. AH! You are the BOMB at making cards :)
    Happy Valentine's Day :) LOVE YOU <3
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Thanks! I love you too :) Plus I never got to give you your V-Day card. :( I love you too <3 Nerdy Girls Are HOTT

    ReplyDelete